The Down-to-Earth Guide to Global Warming by Laurie David¬†describes our planet’s rising temperature¬†in a humorous, relatable way. Facts are explained along with pictures and cartoon graphics. If preteens are confused by concepts like greenhouse gasses, The Down-to-Earth Guide will help them understand.
- This book is filled with¬†examples of how global warming affects you. Which made the most impact?
- Did the guide¬†give you a better¬†comprehension of¬†global warming? What¬†confused you¬†before?
- Which fact about the environment was most memorable to you?
- Make a list of all the book’s facts about the environment. Write what you can¬†from memory first, then go back and add the rest.
- Discuss eco-friendly changes you can make at school with your friends. Pick one you think will benefit the environment most and make the change happen.
DoGooder Twitter Updates
Share the DoGooder with your Friends