Authors S. Fred Singer¬†¬†and Dennis T. Avery present an intriguing¬†theory¬†about global warming. Through scientific evidence of our planet’s history, they seek to prove that the¬†Earth goes through a natural¬†cooling and warming cycle. While human fossil fuel use may contribute to the rising temperature, they believe that this increase is a solar-driven¬†phenomenon that will happen every 1,5000 years¬†no matter what we do to prevent it.
- What are your thoughts on this theory of global warming?
- Do you agree or disagree, why or why not?
- Does this theory make you feel helpless to prevent rising temperatures?
- Write a research paper on the scientific evidence supporting natural global warming.
- Organize a debate between two groups and discuss the influence of fossil fuels on rising temperature vs. the potential that it’s a solar-driven phenomenon.
DoGooder Twitter Updates
Share the DoGooder with your Friends