Kids can learn the basics about nutrition from Good Enough to Eat: A Kid’s Guide to Food and Nutrition by Lizzie Rockwell. This illustrated book explains to elementary school-age children why they need to eat right, and which foods are good for them. The important, effective lessons will encourage young readers to voluntarily eat healthier.
Buy Good Enough to Eat: A Kid’s Guide to Food and Nutrition by Lizzie Rockwell now!
- What is your favorite food and why? Do you think it’s healthy for you?
- Why do you not like certain foods?
- What was your favorite fact in the book?
- With a parent, look in your refrigerator and pick out the healthiest foods.
- Every day, try a different food mentioned in the book.
DoGooder Twitter Updates
Share the DoGooder with your Friends