In Wallie Exercises by Steve Ettinger uses a colorfully illustrated tale to teach kids about the importance of physical fitness. Wallie is a good dog who must get over his laziness. To help him out, his boy and an energetic elephant show him how to get in shape. This book also includes several pages of exercises children can do, along with questions and information about how to be healthy.
Buy Wallie Exercises by Steve Ettinger now!
- Why is it important exercise?
- Do you think Wallie needed to change his lazy ways? Why?
- How do you have fun while exercising?
- Pick your favorite exercises from the book, and try to do them every day.
- Tell someone else about Wallie, and what you learned about staying healthy.
DoGooder Twitter Updates
Share the DoGooder with your Friends